This article about the top things to do in Vineland, New Jersey is brought to you by the DWI lawyers at Levow DWI Law.
There are many reasons why you may find yourself in Vineland, New Jersey. Perhaps you are a full-time resident, you work in the area, or you are just visiting. Whatever the reason, we hope that you’ll consider one of the many great things to do in Vineland that has made it on this list!
Visit One Of Vineland’s Many Parks
Did you know that there are 18 recreational areas and parks in Vineland? Just a few of these include:
- Burnt Mill Pond: This 20-acre fishing pond has boat ramps for visitors to use and walking trails! Here you can enjoy nature while out on the water.
- Giampietro Memorial Park: This park also includes a pond that is 10-acres and includes boat ramps. Visitors can also enjoy several picnic pavilions, playground, charcoal grills, and a fitness area.
- Gittone Park: Do you love to play horseshoe? Then this is the park for you! In addition to the lighted horseshoe pits, tennis courts, a softball field, a cricket field, and basketball courts are available.
- Willow Oak Natural Area: If you enjoy a good walk in nature then be sure to visit Willow Oak Natural Area. A total of 71 acres, this park offers great trails and even has a 20-acre bird observatory!
- Parvin State Park: With two lakes, trails that run through hardwood and white cedar swamps, a bathhouse for swimmers, boat docks, and picnicking areas, you’ll want to spend every day here.
Go Shopping At The Vineland Flea Market
The amazing Vineland Flea Market is located on Delsea Drive. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, visitors can find a wide variety of items for purchase. The flea market is open all year round, however, if winter weather creates dangerous conditions, the market will close.
The Delsea Drive-In Theater
Yes, drive-in theaters do still exist! Although the Delsea Drive-In isn’t open during winter months, be sure to check regularly for their spring opening dates! The theater has two large screens and plenty of parking! New movies are shown each weekend and some of the best meals and snacks can be purchased at the concessions stand.
Landis Theater Performing Arts Center
The Landis Theater is a historical gem that was founded in 1937 and has hosted many famous acts throughout the decades. Today, that work continues. New shows rotate through regularly so be sure to grab tickets while you still can!
Go Out To Eat!
Vineland is home to a wide variety of restaurants, bars, and even food trucks! If you’re on the hunt to try something new, be sure to look at our post on the best places to eat in Vineland!
Consider Living In Vineland, New Jersey
If you’re considering a move, add Vineland to your list of places to check out! With great parks, restaurants, child-friendly activities, and a friendly community, you might visit Vineland and end up making it your home!