This office is by appointment only.
Do You Need A Criminal Justice Attorney For A DWI In Hamilton Township, NJ? No, You Need A Lawyer That Focuses Their Entire Practice Only On DWI Defense.
Levow DWI Law Firm Aggressively Fights DWI Charges In New Jersey
Our Legal Team Has Gotten Breath, Urine & Blood Tests Dismissed
Local Lawyers Who Are Highly Recommended By Former Clients
You Can Successfully Fight DWI Charges
Were you or a loved one arrested for DWI in Hamilton Township, NJ? Your arrest is the beginning of a legal journey that could result in severe sanctions, but you can fight to save your license and avoid the penalties.
How does our legal team defend you? One of the first things we do is review the actions of the police leading up to and during your arrest. Arresting officers often make mistakes that can be used as part of your DWI defense. These potential mistakes often include:
- Making a traffic stop when there is no probable cause. In order to initiate a traffic stop, an officer must have a legitimate reason for pulling the driver over and they must be able to describe the specific reason.
- Stopping a driver because of a roadway sign that is incorrectly posted. Often, roadway signs don’t meet the standards set by the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices.
- Officers pulling the driver over because of slow speed driving. Although speed limits dictate the maximum speed which may be driven on a specific section of road, stops can only be made if the officer determines that the slow speed is creating a dangerous situation.
- Failing to appropriately apply the law during the stop.
- Arresting a driver without proof that they were operating the vehicle or intending to operate it.
- Improperly administering the chemical test used to determine intoxication
You can be sure that our experienced drunk driving attorneys will analyze your case completely to determine how best to build a defense that is tailored specifically to your situation. We are not a cookie cutter defense shop; each client receives our utmost attention and skill.
A Trial Attorney – You Can Depend On Evan Levow
Our Hamilton Township Law Office Will Guide You Through The Legal Process After A DWI Charge
Past Clients Have Given Us Numerous Five-Star Reviews
Decades Of DWI Defense Experience
Passionate About DWI Law – It’s All We Do!
When you contact our experienced DWI law firm, you can be sure that we will do everything we can to save your license. Here are 7 quick things you can do to help us build your defense:
- Note everything you did in the 24 hours prior to your arrest.
- Determine exactly what you drank and how much you drank.
- Note how the arresting officer behaved during the traffic stop, arrest, and processing.
- Write down everything that the arresting officer said to you.
- Note the instructions that were given to you by the officer during your field sobriety testing.
- Try to determine how long the officer observed you prior to administering the breath or blood test.
- Let us know of any medical conditions you may have which could impact the results of a chemical test.
Sometimes even the smallest detail can be crucial to the case, which is why we recommend that you write down everything that happened so it can be reviewed in the future.
Other Areas We Serve From Our Hamilton Township Location
Our dedicated DWI defense attorneys are pleased to serve clients throughout the Hamilton area, including vacationers and residents down the Shore in Wall Township, Howell and Toms River. These are aggressively-patrolled areas where DUI / DWI stops are common, especially during the summer months. Don’t make the common mistake of pleading guilty to a charge before exploring your legal options. We’ve already helped countless clients in Wall, Howell and Toms River beat charges.
Our attorneys possess extensive knowledge of Wall Township’s legal and court system. You can rest assured that our dedicated legal team is positioned to assist clients throughout the Wall area in the defense against DUI and DWI charges. Our firm focuses solely on DUI defense; we have no other mission but to see our clients secure their freedom, free of harsh criminal penalties.
Staffed by three judges, Wall Township’s Municipal Court is located at 2700 Allaire Road, Wall, New Jersey 07719. The telephone number for the court is (732) 449-4666. Court sessions are held on Tuesday, between 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m., and on Wednesday at 8:30 a.m. Linda J. Smith serves as the Court Administrator.
Howell Township is a beautiful place to live and visit, but things become altogether less favorable after you’ve been pulled over for DUI / DWI. Just minutes from the Shore, this sleepy community features a beautiful church and 51,075 residents, many of whom find rest and relaxation in the nearby Manasquan Reservoir park.
Howell’s Municipal Court is located at the police station on 300 Old Tavern Road. Court sessions are heard on Wednesdays and Fridays at 9 a.m. Rosemary O’Donnell, C.M.C.A. serves as the Court Administrator. The phone number for the court is (732) 938-4848.
With a population of 91,239, Toms River is one of coastal New Jersey’s most populous villages, but don’t let the town’s size fool you. Toms River is a gorgeous little place filled with fun sights and activities. It’s always been safe (ranked as the 15th safest city in the United States by some accounts) due to a well-equipped police force that is ever watchful. Drivers who take to the roads should be careful to follow the rules or risk being pulled over.
Stuck with a DWI charge in Toms River? No team is better equipped to handle your DUI defense than Levow DWI Law. We possess a keen understanding of local ordinances and have the experience and capabilities to help you beat the charges. Our attorneys have successfully defended numerous clients. We have the wherewithal to stand up to local police forces in court.
The Municipal Court for Toms River is located at 255 Oak Avenue. The phone number is (732) 797-3914. Court sessions are held on Mondays, between 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. and between 1:30 p.m. and 3 p.m., and on Wednesdays, between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. While Toms River may be small by some standards, it’s court is not, being the 7th largest municipal court in the State of New Jersey.
Law Firm – Our Goal Is Saving Your New Jersey Driver’s License
Lawyers Fighting To Get Your DWI Dismissed
Experienced & Aggressive Drunk Driving Defense Legal Team
Our Attorneys Make Sure Your Arrest Was Lawful
Ranked Among Top NJ DWI Law Firms By Former Clients
Did you know that there are pre-trial motions that can be filed which may result in the complete dismissal of the charges that have been filed against you? Here’s a list of ways in which our legal team has successfully challenged a DWI in the past:
- Contesting the stop – in many ways, the traffic stop which resulted in your arrest may have been unconstitutional.
- Contesting the tests that were administered.
- Challenging the arresting officer’s stated probable cause for arrest.
- Challenging the way that the chemical tests were administered.
- Challenging the qualifications of the person who administered the chemical tests.
- Challenging the operational standards of the device used to administer the test. Has it been properly maintained and calibrated?
If our experienced DWI lawyers determine that any of these apply to your case, a pre-trial motion will be filed which could ultimately result in the total dismissal of all charges. This is just one reason why it’s so important to contact an experienced DWI lawyer as soon as possible – you can’t afford to wait.
Lawyer Evan Levow: “You Are Not Alone After A DWI Charge”
Why Should You Contact Our Local Experienced DWI Team In Hamilton Township?
Attorneys Who Fight To Get DWI Charges Completely Dismissed
A Law Firm That Will Fight To Save You From Serious Penalties
Local Trial Attorneys Who You Can Trust
Have you or a loved one recently been arrested for a DWI in Hamilton County or Mercer County? You might feel like you are completely alone. It might seem like you have no choice but to accept the consequences and penalties, however, you can and should fight the charges. Don’t hesitate; the legal process will happen quickly, often leaving you only 60 days to prepare for a trial before a judge.
At Levow DWI Law, we want to help you avoid the mistakes that many make after a DWI arrest. Common mistakes include:
- Not taking the arrest seriously. If convicted, this could be on your record for the rest of your life and may cost you thousands of dollars.
- Failing to understand the consequences. You may be fined, lose your license for an extended period of time or have to serve jail time.
- Waiting too long to speak with an attorney: Not only will the legal process move quickly but evidence that may prove crucial to the case could be lost if you don’t speak with an attorney immediately.
These are just a few of the many mistakes that can be avoided if you contact our legal team as soon as possible. We don’t just prepare your case for court – we also help to prepare you. Don’t wait – call us now.
Local Resources In Hamilton Township, New Jersey
PO Box – 00150
Hamilton Township, NJ 08650
1270 Whitehorse Ave.
Hamilton, NJ 08619
23 Industrial Dr
Hamilton Township, NJ 08619
70 Youngs Rd
Trenton, NJ 08619
Trenton, NJ 08619
Latest Hamilton Township DWI Updates
By Evan Levow
April 18th, 2019 – Police Officer Arrested For DWI After Crash
A Hamilton police officer is facing DWI charges after an accident. The arrest came after he crashed his unmarked police car into Bill’s Olde Tavern. He was taken to the hospital for treatment of minor injuries and has been charged with a DWI and reckless driving.
July 26th, 2018 – Police Officer Injured By Drunk Driver
A police officer who was directing traffic was seriously injured while sitting in his police car. At the time of the accident, the officer was sitting in the car with his emergency lights on when a man driving while under the influence ignored both the lights and the officer’s directions, slamming into the police vehicle. The officer was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment and is expected to recover. To learn more, visit NJ.com.