Experienced Trial Attorneys Fighting For The Rights Of Drivers In Runnemede
Our Lawyers Have Dedicated Their Careers To DWI Law
Our Legal Team Regularly Gets DWI Charges Dismissed
We’ve Helped Hundreds Minimize or Eliminate The Penalties Associated With A DWI
Given 5 Stars By Former Clients
After a DWI you might be thinking that there is no way to fight the charges that have been filed against you and that all you can do is quietly accept the penalties. But it’s important to keep in mind that the State has to prove that you are guilty and that mistakes are often made during an arrest which can result in the dismissal of the charges against you.
When we review your case, you look to see if:
- The traffic stop which ultimately resulted in the DWI charges was made lawfully.
- The arresting officer followed protocol and if they made any mistakes during the arrest.
- Any evidence that was collected was done so properly and submitted correctly into evidence.
Police officers are human beings who frequently make mistakes, mistakes that might be vital to your defense. Call us at our local office to learn more about our legal team.
You Need A Lawyer 100% Committed To DWI Law, Not A Criminal Defense Attorney
Evan Levow Will Aggressively Fight To Save Your License
“Anyone who has gotten a DUI ‘DEFINITELY’ needs a good lawyer, and Levow DWI Law are the people you want to use.” – L
Our Award Winning Law Firm Offers Free Consultations
You Can Successfully Fight DWI Charges
If you’ve been arrested for a DWI your case will likely appear before a Judge in 60 days, providing you with a very short period of time during which you can build a defense. Let our legal team help you save your license and explain what happens after a DWI arrest.
Here are examples of how our lawyers have challenged a DWI arrest in the past:
- Contesting the stop.
- Contesting the results of the chemical test which was administered.
- Challenging the manner in which the chemical test was administered.
- Challenging the officer’s stated probable cause for arrest.
If we can determine that a mistake was made during your arrest, we will file a pre-trial motion which could result in the total dismissal of the charges against you, eliminating any penalties that you may face.
To learn more about how we can help you avoid the penalties associated with a DWI, call our law office now.
Law Firm Helping Drivers After A DWI
Our Experienced Attorneys Will Guide You Through The Legal Process Step By Step
We Are Passionate About DWI Law – It’s All We Do!
Decades Of DWI Defense Experience
Local Law Firm You Can Trust
Although our legal team knows where to look for the evidence we need to create a custom defense for each client, there are steps that you can take to help us:
- Note everything that you did in the 24 hours leading up to your arrest.
- Record exactly what you had to drink and how much of it you drank.
- Write down how the arresting officer behaved before, during, and after the arrest.
- Note everything the arresting officer said to you.
- Try to remember and write down the exact instructions that were given to you during a chemical or field test for sobriety.
- List any medical conditions you may have – this can impact the results of a chemical test!
Together we will work to save your license and fight the charges against you.