Our Law Firm Works Exclusively On DWI Cases
Our Lawyers Will Guide You Through The Legal Process Of Fighting For Your Rights
Decades Of Experience In DWI Defense Law
We Can Help You Minimize Or Eradicate The Penalties You Face
Our Attorneys Are Highly Recommended By Past Clients
The time immediately after a DWI arrest is stressful and confusing. You are likely wondering what your options are, if you can fight the charges filed against you, and if you should work with an attorney? At Levow DWI Law, our legal team can help answer all of your questions.
You CAN fight the charges but it’s best to do so with the assistance of an experienced DWI attorney. If you determine that you would like to work with our legal team, we will carefully review your case to determine the best way to defend your rights.
Our defense often centers around the common mistakes that are made by the arresting officer. This may include:
- An arresting officer having no probable cause to initiate a traffic stop.
- An officer stopping a driver because of an incorrectly posted traffic sign. While the officer may not be aware that the sign is incorrectly posted, many signs do not meet the standards that are set by the Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices.
- Arresting a driver without proof that they were actually operating a vehicle or even intending to operate one.
These are just a few examples of how we can argue that your arrest and subsequent DWI were invalid and hopefully have all charges filed against you dismissed.
Evan Levow Is An Aggressive Trial Attorney Ready To Fight For You
We Challenge All Aspects Of Your Arrest In Court
We Are Always Prepared For Court
Our Legal Team Has Been Able To Get Blood, Breath, & Urine Tests Dismissed
Our Lawyers Are Passionate About DWI Law
Do you know what the penalties are for a DWI in the state of New Jersey? If found guilty, you may face:
- 1st Offense: A suspended license – up to three months and thirty days in jail.
- 2nd Offense: A suspended license – up to two years, ninety days in jail, and an Interlock Ignition Device installed on your vehicles.
- 3rd Offense: A suspended license for up to ten years, one hundred and eighty days in jail, an Interlock Ignition Device, community service, and classes at a Driver’s Resource Center.
In all cases, thousands of dollars in fines will apply.
Often, our attorneys are able to get the penalties our clients face either reduced or entirely dismissed. But in order for that to happen, you have to take the first step and call us now.
A Criminal Defense Attorney Isn’t As Good As A Lawyer 100% Committed To DWI Law
You Can Trust Our Local Legal Team
Check Out Our Numerous Five Star Reviews
Our Attorneys Will Make Sure Your Arrest Was Lawful
“I would highly recommend Evan Levow & Associates for anyone who finds themselves in a very scary situation when it is very difficult to think straight.”
While you might feel helpless after a DWI arrest, there are several steps you can take to help us as we investigate your case. Examples of how you can assist our legal team include:
- Writing down all of your memories of the arrest. This may include what the arresting officers said, why they pulled you over, how they instructed you to take field or chemical tests, and how long they interacted with you before you took the tests.
- Providing our legal team with the names and numbers of any witnesses.
- Writing down or collecting receipts to show how much you drank and in what quantities.
Every little detail can help us piece together your custom defense. To learn more, call our law offices today.