Let Our DWI Trial Attorneys Help You Save Your License
Our Legal Team Has Gotten Breath, Blood, & Urine Tests Dismissed
Our Local Law Firm Gets 5 Stars From Past Clients
We Are 100% Dedicated To Practicing DWI Law
Our Attorneys Are Always Prepared For Court
If you’ve been arrested for a DWI it’s important to understand the penalties that you face, including:
- 1st Offense: up to 30 days in jail, required use of an Interlock Ignition Device, and a license suspension of up to 3 months.
- 2nd Offense: time spent in jail – up to 90 days, license suspension of 2 years, required community service, and the use of an Interlock Ignition Device.
- 3rd Offense – up to 180 days of jail time, 10-year license suspension, community service, and classes at a Driver’s Resource Center.
These penalties are in addition to the thousands of dollars in fines that you will have to pay.
But the penalties can be avoided if you work with an experienced DWI lawyer who knows how to build a defense that is unique to each client’s case. At Levow DWI Law, our lawyers are ready to answer all of your questions – don’t wait, call now.
Don’t Hire A Criminal Defense Attorney – Call An Attorney Who Is 100% Dedicated To DWI Law
Evan Levow Fights Aggressively For The Rights Of Bellmawr Residents
“During my experience with Evan Levow, I found him to be very concerned for me as a person not just as a client.” – CL
Our DWI Law Firm Is Award Winning
Attorneys Offering Free Consultations To Bellmawr Residents
Did you know that if you have been arrested for a DWI it is the State’s responsibility to prove that you are guilty of the charges filed against you? In order to obtain a conviction, they must show that:
- You were driving a vehicle in the state of New Jersey.
- The traffic stop which resulted in your arrest was lawfully performed.
- That no mistakes were made during the arrest.
- All evidence that was collected was done so in the proper manner and submitted into evidence.
Our attorneys know how to find the mistakes that were made and the defense that we create for you may result in the complete dismissal of the charges against you or a reduction of the penalties, but only if you act quickly. Call our local law office for more information on our legal team and how we can help you.
Have You Been Arrested For A DWI? You Need An Experienced Lawyer
Local Law Firm With Decades Of Experience
Our Attorneys Only Practice DWI Law
Our Legal Team Often Gets Blood, Urine, & Breath Tests Dismissed
Recommended Highly By Former Clients
When you work with our law firm you can be sure that our attorneys will prepare you for each step of the legal process, including:
- Pre-Trial Conference
- The Suppression Hearing
- Judge Trial
We fully understand how stressful and confusing this time can be and we are always happy to answer each of your questions. Call our law office now for your free consultation during which we will explain all of your legal options to you.