Don’t Call A Criminal Defense Attorney If You’ve Been Arrested For A DWI – Call An Experienced DWI Lawyer
Evan Levow Is 100% Focused On DWI Law
“You are absolutely the BEST D.U.I. Lawyer out there.” – RW
Local Law Firm Offering Free Consultations
We’ve Gotten Breath, Blood, & Urine Test Results Dismissed
If you or a loved one have recently been arrested for a DWI you may be under the impression that your only choice is to accept the consequences. But DWI charges can be fought with the help of an experienced attorney and the penalties either minimized or avoided entirely.
When a client chooses to work with Levow DWI Law, we review every detail of the traffic stop, arrest, and the chemical tests that were submitted. If a mistake was made at any point we will uncover it and use it to build a defense that is unique to your case.
Your case will be before a judge within 60 days of the arrest so call our law offices as soon as possible.
DWI Law Firm Fighting To Minimize & Eliminate The Penalties
Let Our Legal Team Help You Save Your License
DWI Attorneys Regularly Succeeding In Getting Dismissals
We Are Always Prepared For Court
Our Lawyers Are Highly Recommended By Past Clients
Are you wondering how the legal process will move forward after being arrested for a DWI, our legal team is here to help. Not only will we work to defend your rights but we will guide you through each step of the legal process, including:
- Arraignment: This is formal hearing during which the charges against you will be named.
- Pre-Trial Conference: This is the first court date – often a postponement is granted so that “discovery” can occur. This means that you have been given time to build your defense.
- Suppression Hearing: Depending on the circumstances, our legal team may argue that your rights were violated and that the charges against you or the evidence against you should be suppressed.
- Judge Trial: This will be the final trial that is usually held within 60 days of the arrest.
- Sentencing: If you are found guilty of a DWI, this is when you will learn about which penalties you will face.
- Appeal: If you are found guilty you do have the right to appeal the decision.
Our legal team will answer all of your questions and prepare you for what is to come.
Our DWI Trial Attorneys Can Help
Our Experienced DWI Legal Team Will Fight For Your Rights
” Your decision should stop here; these reviews are real, GO WITH EVAN!” – KL
Voted 5 Stars By Former Clients
100% Dedicated To DWI Law & Protecting The Rights Of Drivers
Are you aware of the penalties that you may face if you don’t hire an experienced DWI lawyer to defend your rights? Let’s review New Jersey DWI penalties:
If this is your first offense, you may spend up to 30 days in jail, have your license suspended for 3 months to 1-year, and you may be required to use an Interlock Ignition Device.
If you’ve been arrested for a DWI before, you may spend up to 90 days in jail, lost your license for 2 years, be required to use an Interlock Ignition Device, and be required to perform community service.
For a 3rd offense, you may spend 180 days in jail, lose your license for ten years, be required to perform extended community service, and be required to take classes at a Driver’s Resource Center.
In each instance, you will pay thousands of dollars in fines.
These penalties may be reduced or avoided, however, you need to act fast. Call our law firm today to learn more.